Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The most w o n d e r f u l time of the year!

December is by far my favorite month, for one it's Christmas time! And it's also the month we were married (:
This year we celebrated our FIRST anniversary, we went to Park City and relaxed for a few days and it was so nice to get a little break from all the business of life. I still can't believe it has already been an entire year!! It went by so quick and we have both grown so much, it has been by far the best year of my life and I look forward to many many more.


This Christmas I have to say, I spoiled Wesley pretty good.. He got a lot of new clothes, a sander, a lithium ion drill, a new wallet, nose hair trimmer (haha), tons of treats in his stocking, and from his parents a camp chef! He got me some new clothes, lots of bath and body works goodies, a really really soft blanket, and a new purse. Christmas has been good to us this year. I feel like I notice as I get older how people forget about Christ during Christmas.. They get caught up in the presents and the worldly objects and forget what really matters. I always want to make sure we remember what the reason really is and for me it's about doing things for other people that makes the spirit of Christ so prominent during this season.
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, we sure did! And Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment